Project Update 4/1/2021
Work completed this week:
- SE 2nd Ave between SE 3rd St to SE 4th St – Pavement reconstruction continued with installing new concrete curb & gutters, sidewalks & driveways and excavating and grading the new 8” Rock Base.
- SE 4th Ave at SE 5th St – Crews setting up the bypass system for the sewer repair.
- Alleyway 3 – Installation of Bollards continued.
Friday, April 2nd:
- No work is scheduled for Friday in observation of Good Friday and Easter Weekend.
Work scheduled for week of April 5th:
- SE 4th Ave at SE 5th St Intersection – Crews will perform the sanitary sewer repair at the intersection.
- SE 4th Ave between SE 5th St to SE 6th St – Crew to install the new exfiltration trench and drainage pipe/structures.
- SE 4th Ave between SE 2nd St to SE 3rd St – Crews to complete the sidewalks & driveways.
- SE 2nd Ave between SE 3rd St to SE 4th St – Complete grading of the Rock Base in preparation for 1st lift of Asphalt. 1st lift of Asphalt is scheduled mid-week.
- Alleyway 3 – Continue with Bollard installation.
Daily Street Closures/Detours
- Closures along SE 4th Ave and also along SE 2nd Ave will occur in Work Zone Areas.
- Please follow posted detours and watch for flaggers in Work Areas.