Project Update 4/16/2021
Work completed this week:
- SE 4th Ave between SE 2nd St to SE 4th St – crews continued with installing new concrete sidewalks, driveways and curbs and also installing the new 8” Rock Base and grading between SE 3rd St to SE 4th St.
- SE 2nd St between SE 3rd Ave to SE 4th Ave – crews excavated and installed new concrete curb & gutter for the new parking areas along the north side of SE 2nd St.
- SE 4th Ave between SE 5th St to SE 6th St – crews finished installing the drainage exfiltration trench.
Work scheduled for week of April 19th:
- SE 4th Ave between SE 2nd St to SE 4th St – continue excavation for stabilized subgrade and installing the new rock base at the intersection of SE 4th Ave and SE 3rd St.
- SE 2nd St between SE 3rd Ave to SE 4th Ave – continue Pavement Reconstruction including new concrete curb & gutters, sidewalks and on-street parking areas.
- SE 3rd Ave between SE 2nd St to SE 3rd St – begin installing new concrete sidewalks & driveways.
- SE 4th Ave from SE 5th St to 10 St. – 30” sewer main lining
Daily Street Closures/Detours
- Closures along SE 4th Ave will occur in Work Zone Areas.
- Please follow posted detours and watch for flaggers in Work Areas.