Project Update 4/9/2021
Work completed this week:
- SE 2nd Ave between SE 3rd St to SE 4th St – Pavement reconstruction continued, new concrete sidewalks & driveways completed, 1st lift of Asphalt was placed and pavement markings placed for the parking stalls.
- SE 4th Ave at SE 5th St – Crews completed the sanitary sewer main repair at the intersection.
- SE 4th Ave between SE 2nd St to SE 3rd St – Crews continued with installing new concrete sidewalks & driveways.
- SE 4th Ave between SE 3rd St to SE 4th St – Crews began excavation for the new 8” Rock Base.
- Alleyway 3 – Crews continued installing the new traffic bollards near the utility poles.
Work scheduled for week of April 12th:
- SE 4th Ave between SE 5th St to SE 6th St – Crews to install the new exfiltration trench and drainage pipe/structures.
- SE 4th Ave between SE 2nd St to SE 3rd St – Crews to complete the sidewalks & driveways.
- SE 4th Ave between SE 3rd St to SE 4th St – Crews will continue with excavation and installing the new 8” Rock Base.
- SE 2nd St between SE 3rd Ave to SE 4th Ave – Pavement Reconstruction to begin.
- Alleyway 2 – Begin Sewer Main repairs.
Daily Street Closures/Detours
- Closures along SE 4th Ave will occur in Work Zone Areas.
- Please follow posted detours and watch for flaggers in Work Areas.