Project Update 5/7/2021
Work completed this week:
- SE 4th Ave between SE 2nd St to SE 3rd St – grading rock base is completed and primed and ready for 1st lift of asphalt.
- SE 2nd St between SE 3rd Ave to SE 4th Ave – crews continued adding new concrete curb & gutters, sidewalks, driveways and curb ramps.
- SE 3rd St between SE 2nd Ave to SE 4th Ave – crews continued installing new sidewalks, curbs and curb ramps.
- SE 4th Ave from SE 5th St to SE 10th St – crews are setting up the bypass system for the next section of Sewer Lining.
- SE 3rd Ave from SE 2nd St to SE 3rd St – crews continued installing new sidewalks & driveways.
Work scheduled for week of May 10th:
- SE 4th Ave between SE 2nd St to SE 3rd St – 1st lift of new Asphalt is scheduled to be placed.
- SE 3rd Ave between SE 3rd St to SE 4th St – finish installing the new sidewalks and driveway aprons.
- SE 4th Ave from SE 5th St to 10th St. – continue with the 30” sewer main lining. (Completed at Night)
- SE 4th Ave from SE 4th St to SE 10th St – crews to begin installing the new traffic calming islands at various locations.
- SE 3rd St from SE 2nd Ave to SE 4th Ave – continue with installing new sidewalks & driveways.
Daily Street Closures/Detours
- Please follow posted detours and watch for flaggers in Work Areas.